Belk credit card login l Everything you need to know
Belk Credit Card is also known as Belk Rewards Card, and is issued and operated by Synchrony Bank (SYNCB).
The homepage is pretty explanatory and has online help for registration or login problems that you could face. Your Belk Rewards Card gives you vast benefits such as:
- 20% off on all purchases with your Belk card on your account opening day.
- 1 reward point for every $1 spent. Every 400 points = $10 Belk Reward Dollars.
- Receipt free returns on purchases for 180 days.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the website – www.belkcredit.com.
- STEP 2: Enter your Belk Reward Card User ID. There is no need of a password on the Belk Credit Card homepage.
- STEP 3: Click the orange ‘Login‘ button on the left hand panel.
- STEP 4: After going to the next page, you will be asked to confirm your personalized image that was selected earlier. Once that is done, enter your password and you will have successfully logged in to make payments.
Forgot your Belk credit card password?
- STEP 1: Go to the Belk Credit Card homepage and hit ‘Lookup User ID‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your account number (can be found on the front of your card, or on your statement). Also enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. Hit ‘Next‘, and your User ID will be displayed on your screen after validation.
- STEP 3: Head back over to the homepage and enter the User ID that you just recovered. Hit login and after you reach the next page, click on ‘Forgot your password?‘
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter the email used to create your account and a reset link will be sent to your email address.
How to apply for a Belk credit card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Belk Credit homepage. On the homepage, click ‘APPLY TODAY‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in all the details asked for. These include personal details, contact details, income details, method of statement delivery, social security number and more.
- STEP 3: Agree to the terms and conditions and click ‘Accept and submit‘.
How to activate Belk credit card?
- STEP 1: Go to the Belk Credit homepage and click ‘Activate my card‘.
- STEP 2: On the following page, click ‘Register and activate‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your Belk Credit Card account number. Agree to the next couple of statements and click ‘Next‘.